Daily Minyan (Prayer Service)
· Every morning throughout the year there is a minyan at Beth Sholom*
*Monday & Thursday 7:20 AM; Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday 7:30 AM; Holidays and Rosh Hodesh 7:10 AM; Sunday 9:00 AM.
· A light dairy breakfast is served after the morning minyan.
· The Torah portion is read on Monday and Thursday mornings and Saturday evenings.
· We hold our weekday evening service at 7:00 PM.
· We hold our Sunday evening service at 7:00 PM, except for the winter, when we hold our Sunday services at 5 PM. We alternate the Sunday evening service with Adath Jeshurun on a monthly basis. Check our schedule for the Sunday location.
· Kaddish (the Mourner’s Prayer) can be said to commemorate a Yahrzeit (anniversary of a death) at any of our minyanim.
To volunteer for evening minyan please click here.